Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Weekly Wishes #3



As you know, I didn't blog at all last week so I technically had 2 weeks to get my last weekly wish accomplished. My wish was to get my house clean. I got almost everything put away and I got my kitchen clean so it looked good at first glance however I didn't get all the deep cleaning done I was hoping for. Then I started catching up on laundry and it looks like a mess again. It's a vicious cycle, a horrible, never-ending vicious cycle. Is it to much to ask for my house to stay clean for more then a day?!


My weekly wishes this week: 


Do the deep cleaning I have been wanting to get done. My husband works all week & weekend so hopefully I can stay motivated and get it done finally!!


Start running (I know, I know, I already said this) and use the Couch 2 5K app I just downloaded on my phone  to train for my upcoming 5K. Sarah from Venus Trapped in Mars posted a picture on Instagram of her first day using the app. I hadn't heard of it before and because I am trying to get myself off the couch to running a 5K I thought it would be a perfect app for me to try! It is an 8 week program and I only have 5 weeks to train so hopefully I can speed it up a bit.





Have any weekly wishes? I'd love to hear what you all are wishing for this week!





2 comments:

  1. YOU CAN DO IT! I need to get my butt in gear too!
    -wHiT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the running! I love to run but it's so hard to get out there and do it!!

    ReplyDelete